Search This Blog

Ms. Vivian Gatus's family home, September 2014




A Bathroom Makeover & More! 


    Ms. Vivian Gatus is one of my most-loved clients. I did her unit in Tagaytay 3 or 4 years ago and I'm so proud to say that she maintained it very very well up until this moment.

Last September, 2014 during her vacation here in the Philippines, she asked me if I can do a bathroom makeover for her Mom & Dad's home on a tight budget...

We happily did it & also gave her a nice makeover for her dad's room & a simple "rigodon" for the living room. This makeover is happy and we would always be happy to be of service.


The New Living Room


All of the Items are All Ms. Vi's Choice
a true testimony of her taste on all things beautiful 


Living Room Details 1


New Living Room Details 2



Powder Room





Mom & Dad's Room



Room Detail 1
has access to small room



Master's T&B





Small Room



Small Room Details 1




Common T&B 
my favorite




Thank you very much Ms. Vi for your continuous trust. Hoping to work with you again soon.

Thank you also for your friendship.

love,


Grace

No comments: